Last update date: May 23, 2023
Company number : BE0665529371
Address: Head office: 23, rue de la Forêt de Soignes, 1410 Waterloo, Belgium Offices: 210, chaussée de Tubize, Braine-le-Château, Belgium
By using our Site, you consent to the collection, use and processing of your personal data in accordance with this Policy. Please read this Policy carefully to understand how we process your personal data.
- Collection of personal data
We collect the following personal data when you use our Site:
- Identifying information: name, address, phone number, e-mail address, etc., when you voluntarily provide it (for example, when signing up for our newsletter or creating a customer account).
- Transaction Information: details of transactions made on our Site, including products purchased, payment information, invoices, etc.
- Usage Information: We automatically collect certain information about how you use our Site, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the pages you visit, the links you click, etc.
- Use of personal data
We use the personal data collected for the following purposes:
- To provide and manage the services requested on our Site, such as order processing, product delivery, customer service, etc.
- Communicate with you and respond to your requests, questions or concerns.
- Send promotional information, newsletters or other marketing communications, if you have given your consent to do so.
- To meet our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and ensure the safety of our users.
- Retention of personal data
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and to comply with applicable legal and regulatory obligations.
- Sharing of personal data
We do not sell, trade or transfer your personal data to third parties, except in the following cases:
- When necessary to provide the requested services (e.g., for order processing, product delivery, etc.).
- When we have your express consent to share data.
- Where required or permitted by law, regulations or other
- Where required or permitted by law, regulations or competent authorities.
- When necessary to protect our rights, property, or safety, as well as those of our users or others.
We ensure that any sharing of personal data with third parties is done in accordance with applicable data protection legislation and with appropriate security measures to protect the privacy and security of your data.
- Data security
We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. This includes technical and organizational measures such as firewalls, access controls, security protocols and data access restrictions.
However, please note that no method of transmitting or storing data over the Internet is completely secure. We cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal data.
- Your data protection rights
You have certain rights with respect to your personal data. You may exercise these rights by contacting us at the following email address: https://mamoot.be. Your rights may include:
- The right to access and obtain a copy of your personal data.
- The right to rectify any inaccuracies in your personal data.
- The right to have your personal data erased, subject to certain conditions.
- The right to limit the processing of your personal data, subject to certain conditions.
- The right to request portability of your personal data to another data controller, subject to certain conditions.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data, subject to certain conditions.
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time, where the processing of your personal data is based on consent.
- Links to third party sites